Harvard University is bringing 64 of their courses online, free for anyone who is looking to up-skill in this period of downtime.
The courses offered run the entire gamut - from programming, health and medicine, humanities, art & design, and business, with durations of between 2-12 weeks, so that you can select the intensity of your learning process.
A sampling of the courses available:
- CS50: Introduction to Computer Science
- Lessons from Ebola: Preventing the Next Pandemic
- Nonprofit Financial Stewardship Webinar: Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements
- Pyramids of Giza: Ancient Egyptian Art and Archaeology
- Child Protection: Children's Rights in Theory and Practice
- Data Science: Visualization
View the full listing of courses here:
Cover Image: 2U