As part of their GnowbeLearn™ series, Gnowbe is offering a slew of micro-learning courses that seek to equip businesses and individuals with new skills as they navigate the constantly evolving COVID-19 environment.
- Pandemic: Business as Usual
- De-escalating Conflict During COVID-19
- How to Enhance Your Career with SkillsFuture
- Innovation Through Fusion: High-Value Lateral Innovation Intro
- Speak Slack
On top of that, Gnowbe is also offering the Enhanced Training Support Package (ETSP) to support companies in the sectors of arts & culture, tourism, retail, and food services in upskilling their workers.
As part of the ETSP, employers in the above-mentioned sectors qualify for the following benefits if they send their employees for selected sector-specific training programmes:
- Enhanced Absentee Payroll support at 90% of hourly basic salary (capped at $10/hour)
- Enhance course fee support at 90% of course fees for Singapore citizens and SPR.
The full listing of approved micro-learning courses and more details can be found here.